Ohio Truck Insurance Coverage’s get your best quote started with premium companies (888) 287-3449.
- Ohio Trucking Insurance – Non-Trucking Liability or NTL Insurance – Sometimes called “Bobtail” insurance though this is not a correct term, NTL provides liability coverage when the truck is being used for purposes outside the scope of the lease and not under dispatch.
- Primary Auto Liability Insurance – Every truck driver or trucking company who operates under their own authority is required to carry minimum primary liability coverage on all owned units and usually also provide this owner operator insurance for their leased vehicles.
- Cargo Insurance – Provides coverage for loss or damage to the property a truck is transporting. Typically, but not always, provided by the motor carrier for leased operators.
- Physical Damage Insurance (Collision, Comprehensive or Specified Perils) – Provides coverage for repair or replacement for damage resulting from a covered loss (collision, fire, theft, hail, windstorm, earthquake, flood, mischief, or vandalism) to owned vehicles.
- Occupational Accident Insurance (Occ/Acc) – Product designed specifically for owner operators in the trucking industry. In most states, by being self- employed owner/operators can opt out of state mandated workers compensation coverage. While not the same as workers compensation, occ-acc is similar in scope and intent. Most motor carriers require their leased operators to be covered either by workers compensation or occ-acc at the leased operator’s expense. For those who qualify, occ-acc is generally a lower cost alternative.
Get free Ohio truck insurance quotes from our brokers. You could be insured and hauling quickly! Send in our simple form below so we may get started right away or call us at (888) 287-3449.
We will help sort out your Ohio Truck Insurance and State And/or Federal filing needs.
|Form||Description||Authorities Subject to Filing|
|BMC-91 or BMC-91X||Public liability insurance (bodily injury/property damage/environmental restoration)||
|BMC-34 or BMC-83||
|BMC-84 or BMC-85||
||Freight Forwarder, Broker of Freight|
|BOC-3||Legal Process Agents||All Authorities|
|MCS-90||Ohio Truck Insurance and federal filing||Hazmat Safety Permit Carriers|
[schema type=”product” url=”https://patruckinsurance.com/ohio-truck-insurance-broker-quotes/” name=”Ohio Truck Insurance & Commercial Auto Insurance” description=”Top quality carriers from our Ohio transportation insurance specialists offer A Rated company quotes.” brand=”Ohio Commercial Auto Insurance” manfu=”Progressive Commercial, Progressive Fleet Insurance, Berkshire Hathaway Homestate Companies,NICO, Canal, Amtrust and others” model=”BAP” single_rating=”4.97″ agg_rating=”79″ condition=”New” ]